Sprinklr - Social Media Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Meet our Moderation Team. Enterprises often struggle with high levels of user-generated social conversations surrounding the brand. Moderation Services come into the picture by offering a 24/7 moderation solution that vigilantly watches over our client's social channels. Our steadfast team moderates across 25+ social channels and 85 languages. We button down the good content that could be relevant to the brand while identifying and mitigating every situation that could threaten the brand's social media presence and reputation. No matter what the threat, we are ready to take it down owing to the finest technology Sprinklr possesses, the rich experience backing us up and a team of highly skilled professionals, naturally inclined towards social media with a thorough understanding of the social tone, language, and content of the brand.
What Are Your Responsibilities :
- Understand and relate to brands and their social presence
- Formulate responses for user engagement that adhering to the social tone and language of the brand
- Conduct extensive research to build the client's social audience profile database and identify the audience that matters to the brand.
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content
- Experience in Tracking and Engaging with Influencers/advocates for brands
- Monitor the activities of main competitors in social media
- Analyse trends and generate reports of client's social activities and engagement
- Analysing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate the return on investment on the various platforms.
- Should be passionately in tune with the latest social media trends, online behaviour and how to leverage them for business advantage.
- Identify opportunities and develop plans for implementing scalable social media programs to generate the maximum outcome
What makes you qualified :
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing and community management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience either within social media agencies or within digital/social media departments in creative and strategic brands,
- High level of fluency in English - both written and verbal
- Well versed about social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, Instagram and others)
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Being up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media as a business
- Ability to analyze and interpret large volume of content, build valuable inferences and make informed decisions
- Ability to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy in terms of quality & quantity
- Advance knowledge in computer use: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Google tools such as docs, calendar and apps
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues
- Attention to detail, with an ability to create client-facing documents and presentations.
- Ability to innovate and learn on the job to refine processes.
- Understanding of Brand's communication including tone of response and adherence to brand's policy guidelines
What would be an added advantage :
- Adequate awareness/knowledge of social media management tools and its usage
- Familiarity on strategies for clients and campaigns
- Certifications in social media/digital
- Prior work experience with popular social media management tools (Sprinklr, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Sprout Social, Radian6 etc)