CEO at Sportido
Views:438 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Sportido.com - Trainee - Community Engagement (0-1 yrs)
Sportido has been selected as one of the Top Global Sports-Tech Companies by HYPE Spin Labs - University of Queensland, Australia.
What we do :
Sportido is a one-of-a-kind Sports discovery app that helps you find people and places to play 700+ sports around you. Our mission is to help people play more sports by increasing accessibility and availability.
How we are placed :
Founded by a serial tech-entrepreneur in 2016, we are a team of specialists across product, tech, marketing and business development. We have a rapidly growing base of 40k+ users in New Delhi and soon expanding to other cities across the world.
Who we're looking for:
You are curious about how the apps that all of us use today like Uber, Whatsapp, Airbnb, Instagram became so big with such little advertising. You too want to help build an app of that scale. You have:
- A deep interest in learning about user behavior and engagement
- Strong User Empathy - you understand user insights and deliver Class-A service
- Excellent written English and a flair for crisp and compelling copy writing
- A flair for conducting events and organising activities at scale
Your responsibilities will include Identifying engagement opportunities and working closely with the tech team to deliver innovative features. Specifically, you will be:
- Addressing inbound customer queries
- Engaging with the community to activate more and more people to start playing sport
- Creating events and managing tournaments for user for engagement
- Working with the tech team to automate key user engagement processes and bots
- Fixing and adding data relating to sports facilities
We are looking for a team of customer champions under this traineeship. Those who exceed expectations will be recruited as permanent employees as part of the core management and shall then go on to lead their own teams.