Senior HR Executive at Sporjo
Views:10 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sporjo - Engagement Manager - Education Counsellor (5-8 yrs)
Engagement Manager - Education counsellor
Job Description : A leading Sports Management Company is looking to hire an Engagement Manager to join their Counseling team.
To apply, you need to :
1. Have a minimum of 5 years of direct client service/ account management experience, with at least 3 years in a Team Lead position.
2. Have a good Bachelor's degree from a reputed university (preferably from a reputed US university).
3. Have exceptional communication skills - writing, interviewing and research skills.
4. Have a High-level of empathy and EQ to understand and solve problems creatively.
5. Have the ability to juggle multiple projects while meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality. work and projecting a positive attitude.
6. Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
As an Engagement Manager, you will work on :
ACADEMIC COUNSELLING : GUIDANCE TO PARENTS/STUDENTS:-
1. Building and maintaining relationships with current clients and prior clients who have been successful and continue to be supportive.
2. Working 1-on-1 with certain key clients not only apply to college but clarify their grander vision. Understand their strengths, weaknesses, goals and development needs.
3. Resolving client complaints and issues in a timely manner.
4. Managing a few key client-relationships directly.
5. Establishing/ managing regional and local partnerships.
ACADEMIC COUNSELLING : SUPPORTING THE COUNSELLORS :
1. Work closely with the counsellors to provide support to deepen and broaden client-engagement.
2. Providing guidance on strategizing client engagement for creating abiding relationships.
Scheduling and preparing quarterly reviews to set objectives and identify gaps in client engagement.
BUILDING THE BRAND :
1. Developing and managing relationships with potential clients, influencers and key stakeholders.
2. Supporting the BD team in Evaluating new opportunities
3. Ideating new service offerings to create more client value
STRATEGIC FOCUS :
1. Providing strategic direction for the counseling business - leading Client/ Project Delivery Teams.
2. Developing and improving the product, and leading training projects as required.
3. Ensure procedural compliance in counseling practices.
4. Employing the appropriate software and technology to create more effective work processes.