Splash Math - Executive - Customer Support (0-8 yrs)
About the Company
StudyPad's vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child and to prepare the children for skills required in 21st-century. StudyPad is uniquely poised to harness the rapid growth in the education technology with the ubiquitous adoption of smartphones and tablets. StudyPad's flagship product Splash Math is transforming the way elementary school children learn math through a highly engaging, and personalized program. It is available across all digital platforms (iOS, Desktops, Android) and has been used by more than 20 Million students worldwide. It has won many awards and has been featured by Apple multiple times.
At StudyPad we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of products and services that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also find people who don- t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
Job Description - Customer Support Executive [Night Shift]
We are looking for highly passionate and motivated individuals to join our Sales & Support Team in Gurgaon. You must be numbers-driven and should have a mindset to work well in a small, highly agile, fast growth start-up environment.
Skills & Experience Required :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Graduate/ post graduate with 2-3 years of experience in Voice calling (US/UK Clients)
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on sales enquiry conversions
- Must have handled 100+ email requests or 50+ support calls or a mixture of both
- Should have a favorable customer support rating and should have worked in support rating-based culture
- Should be able to work independently as one-man-team when required
- Need to be tech savvy with working knowledge of customer support and ticketing products.
- Candidate should be customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Candidate should have attention to detail and ability plan the daily activities independently
- You will be handling minimum 70 emails and 10 incoming support requests on a daily basis.
- Approaching problems in a pragmatic and logical way, taking the time to listen and understand what the customer - needs and find an appropriate solution
- Updates support tickets to reflect actions taken or further action required, the resolution achieved on information requests, feature requests & troubleshooting requests and complaints from end users
- Verify steps needed to reproduce an issue, contact customer if issue is not reproducible to confirm steps and see incident through to resolution
- Inform management of recurring problems
- Stay current with Splash Math features changes and updates
- Research questions using available information resources
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions