SplashLearn - Associate - Telesales (0-8 yrs)
About Us :
At Splash Math, our vision is to transform K-12 learning by making it fun and personalized for every child globally and to prepare them for the skills required in 21st-century. Our flagship product Splash Math is making learning math fun and engaging for K-5 kids. With more than 30M+ students onboard, it is the fastest growing elementary math program in the United States. Splash Math has won almost all Ed-tech awards ranging from Stevie Award for best Ed-tech product, Tabby award for best business, Parents Choice Award, Best App Ever Award, and many others. We believe, this is just the beginning.
What you - ll do: Core Responsibility :
- We are looking for highly passionate and motivated individuals to join our Sales Team in Gurgaon. You must be numbers-driven and should have a mind set to work well in a small, highly agile, fast-growth start-up environment.
- End-to-end ownership of key accounts in US, Canada
- Build pipeline of all opportunities through account research, lead generation, call and email campaigns
- Qualify and prospect customer leads from trials and marketing generated leads
- Present and demonstrate compelling solutions to customers via the phone, screen sharing, webinar, etc and close deals within acceptable timeframes
- Daily responsibilities include (but not limited to) managing a minimum of 50 completed calls per day (lead or no opportunity result) based on 80- 100 calls attempted per day
- Contact all new leads in CRM system within 24-48 hours and qualify diligently and actively - disposition- them in the CRM
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and engineering to drive sales.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Splash Math and it's competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Tech or MBA (or equivalent degree)- 5-8 Years of US/UK voice calling in relevant Inside Sales/Tele Sales/Outbound Sales/Account Development experience.
- Preferably from Education/CRM/Data Analytics/E-Commerce/Apps (Pref. US/UK market)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of the sales cycle and consultative selling approach
-Sales professionals with technology and education sales experience preferred
-Preferred knowledge of web and app-based product and service.
- Passion for Sales
- Worked with 200-300 accounts, had $500k+ annual quota, and achieved at least 80% of quota.
Culture at Splash Math :
At Splash Math we dig individuality. We love people who have something to say, and we listen. With us, you will get a chance to weave a little bit of you in our suite of learning products that are being used by millions of users. We have a workplace that is perennially high on energy. You can find people deeply engrossed in conversations that range from the latest movie to the newest tech on the block, and you will also see people who don- t want to have anything to do with that and are quietly typing away on their machines.
For more information about the company, please visit www.splashmath.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.