Spinny - Relationship Manager (1-10 yrs)
About Spinny and Truebil :
- Founded in 2015, Spinny is a used car retailing platform that aims to bring about transparency and convenience in the car buying and selling process in India. Spinny operates across the entire value chain of pre-owned cars, embedding superior technology and processes to deliver a premium experience to customers. As a testimony of Spinny's commitment to transparency and quality, every car on the Spinny platform comes with a 200-point inspection checklist, 5-day no questions asked money-back guarantee, and 1-year after-sales warranty.
- Spinny is backed by leading global venture firms - Tiger Global, ADQ, Avenir Growth, Accel Partners, and Elevation Capital, and is currently valued at ~ USD 1.8 Bn. Currently, Spinny has 35 car hubs that operate across 15 cities - Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore and Coimbatore. Truebil operates independently as a sister brand, aiming to capture the under-penetrated market of value-conscious car buyers.
About the Role :
- You will be responsible supporting customers in their car buying journey with Spinny at the retail hub. You will play a critical role in customer engagement and must understand customer requirements to recommend products according to their needs, pitching products and negotiating when necessary.
Ideal Candidate :
- An ideal candidate would be a hardworking and enterprising individual, with excellent analytical and communication skills. Interested candidates must have an ingenious, scientific approach to problems, backed by a strong outcome- oriented point of view. Interested candidates must have demonstrated experience in customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Building a relationship with the customer at the retail hub, understanding their needs and negotiating as needed
- Managing the hub inventory
- Meeting and engaging with customers, showing them cars and conducting test drives
- Ensuring that any issues are resolved
- Relevant experience in sales
- Graduate degree
- Good verbal communication skills : English, Hindi and regional language