Talent Acquisition Executive at Spinny
Views:59 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Spinny - Executive - Sales (0-10 yrs)
- Founded in 2015, Spinny is a used car retailing platform that aims to bring about transparency and convenience in the car buying and selling process in India. Spinny operates across the entire value chain of pre-owned cars, embedding superior technology and processes to deliver a premium experience to customers. As a testimony of Spinny's commitment to transparency and quality, every car on the Spinny platform comes with a 200-point inspection checklist, 5-day no questions asked money-back guarantee, and 1- year after-sales warranty. Spinny is backed by leading global venture firms - Tiger Global, ADQ, Avenir Growth, Accel Partners, and Elevation Capital, and is currently valued at ~ USD 1.8 Bn. Spinny operates across Gurugram, New Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad, Ahmedabad, Surat, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Kochi, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore, Vizag and Vijayawada.
About the Role :
- You will be responsible supporting customers in their car buying journey with Spinny at the retail hub. You will play a critical role in customer engagement and must understand customer requirements to recommend products according to their needs, pitching products and negotiating when necessary.
Ideal Candidate :
- An ideal candidate would be a hardworking and enterprising individual, with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Interested candidates must have an ingenious, scientific approach to problems, backed by a strong outcome-oriented point of view. Interested candidates must have demonstrated experience in customer service.
Key Responsibilities Include :
- Building a relationship with the customer at the retail hub, understanding their needs and negotiating as needed
- Managing the hub inventory
- Meeting and engaging with customers, showing them cars, and conducting test drives
- Ensuring that any issues are resolved
- Relevant experience in sales
- Graduate degree
- Good verbal communication skills - English, Hindi, and regional language (will be an added advantage)
- A 4-Wheeler Driving License and Knowing how to drive is Mandatory