HR Manager at Spinnaker Corporate Advisors
Views:155 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Spinnaker - Manager - Business Development (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Business Development
Spinnaker is looking for an energetic, self-driven business development manager who can handle the complete sales and recovery cycle for its financial services unit.
Job Duties :
Business Generation and Opportunity Identification :
- Represent Spinnaker in front of customers and the local community
- Proactively identify potential customer groups, conduct regular meetings and enlist new Self Help Group & Joint Liability Groups
Key Account Management and Relationship Building :
- Give proper orientation on loan and communication on fees and interest rate, installments, collection rules of the organization to the member at the time of disbursement.
- Ensure that recovery policies and procedures are followed.
Planning, forecasting and reviewing of market trends :
- Ensure quality of loan evaluation and application as per the loan policies and procedures.
- Prepare the weekly plan in-advance for disbursing to the managed groups.
- Build and maintain a solid sales pipeline at all times.
Customer Relationship Management and Competitive Research :
- Take responsibility and ownership of the complete sales process to ensure our brand recognition
- Ensure that the solution proposed meets the client's specific requirements in consultation with Product team.
- Participate on conference calls and in-person meetings with clients as needed
- Maintain an understanding of competitive activity relevant to the industry sector.
- Compile and analyze relevant data, creatively tackle information gaps, synthesize findings into meaningful and actionable intelligence
- Proven successful track record in business development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building/developing relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Candidates for this role should be entrepreneurial and self-starters who enjoy the challenges and rewards of working in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability to work against tight deadlines
- Ability to work on unstructured projects somewhat independently
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not a prerequisite
- 3+ years of work experience in the banking/NBFC/cards industry
Job Location : Mumbai
Compensation : 3-5 LPA + Incentives
Contact Person: Pratyush (88794 34433), Sakshi (99201 49890)
About the company :
Spinnaker is a financial services company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We help corporations, investors and clients to realize maximum value from their assets