Assistant Manager HR at Spinco Biotech Pvt Ltd
Views:725 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Spinco - Informatics Sales/Support Role (0-1 yrs)
About Our Company :
Spinco Biotech is within top three companies in the analytical and life science instrumentation industry, supporting scientists since 1981. 650+ passionate Spincoites spread around 33 offices are the cornerstone for the success of our company. With a mission to be the preferred supplier for the scientific community are continuously striving to delight our customers who are drawn from various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, academia and research laboratories. Our company provides innovative technologies through its canopy of offerings, strategically divided into four business units:
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Bio Research
- Process Technology
- Chemistry & Consumables
Job details :
- Responsible for prospecting, developing and closing Informatics business through regularly scheduled calls/meetings with all potential customers in the designated sales geography.
- Will collaborate with sales and marketing teams to increase the introduction, purchase and adoption of the Spinco Informatics products.
- The Informatics Sales Specialist will be a subject matter expert of the Informatics portfolio
- The Informatics Sales Specialist will be an internal and external evangelist and be self-motivated and driven to meet or exceed all assigned quotas for sales.
- The Informatics Sales Specialist will develop a sales and strategy plan for the territory to achieve required quarterly and annual sales metrics for the solutions portfolio.
- Establish, manage and develop sales funnel by working on leads provided from other Spinco representatives, as well self-generated leads.
- The Informatics Sales Specialist will help identify and nurture KOLs, Early Adopters and Reference Customers, as well as be recognized as an expert in the field.
- Travel through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to promote the product portfolio
- Represent Spinco at tradeshows, conventions, customer and industry events, to increase the visibility and reputation of Spinco.
Required Skills & Background :
- Strong relationship building and customer management skills
- Experience selling or promoting complex solutions
- Proven competencies in designing and implementing enterprise sales strategies
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales performance
- Experience performing demonstrations to individual and group audiences or at a tradeshow or industry event
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 70% required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Bioinformatics products/ computer software
- Knowledge in LIMS Experience
- Experience in the software applications in the Biotechnology domain
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong communication skills; presentation, written, and oral
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse range of individuals
- Effective time management skills
Position : Informatic sales
Segment : Informatics
Location : Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.