Assistant Manager HR at Spinco Biotech Pvt Ltd
Views:477 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Spinco - Executive - Sales/Product - Analytical & Life Science Industry (2-6 yrs)
About Our Company :
Spinco Biotech is within top three companies in the analytical and life science instrumentation industry, supporting scientists since 1981. 650+ passionate Spincoites spread around 33 offices are the cornerstone for the success of our company. With a mission to be the preferred supplier for the scientific community are continuously striving to delight our customers who are drawn from various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, academia and research laboratories. Our company provides innovative technologies through its canopy of offerings, strategically divided into four business units:
- Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry
- Bio Research
- Process Technology
- Chemistry & Consumables
Job details :
Academic Qualification: Bachelors or Master in Science / Diploma of Degree in Engineering or Applied Science
Experience: Minimum 2 - 6 Years of sales experience of any commodity in Analytical Industry, some experience on tender business
Position / Experience: Sales Executive / Product Executive. Experience of sales in analytical instruments / accessories / consumables / reagents & chemicals in analytical industry
1. Demonstration of Analytical & Life science equipment's for Customers.
2. Participating in Trade fares.
3. Enquiry generation and Closure of deals.
4. Participating in Tenders on behalf of the company.
5. Customer Retention, Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
6. Market analysis identifying market potential, Segmentation, Developing marketing strategies.
7. Customer Relationship Management.
8. Maintaining key Accounts.
9. Meet and exceed sales targets
10. Successfully create the business from new and existing customer accounts
11. Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- 2-6 years relevant sales experience.
- B. Tech in Biotechnology, B.Sc / M.Sc in Life Sciences.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Demonstrable track record of achieving targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Joining timeframe: Immediate
Industry / Market: This sales persons will handle Non-Pharma - Chemicals / Agro Chemicals / Speciality Chemicals / Private Testing Labs / Hospitals / Institutions / Universities / Colleges
If you have the matching skills and experience kindly drop your resume
Or you can refer some one who would be a good fit for this profile.