Human Resources at Spiceblue Online Services Private Limited
Views:22 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Spiceblue Online Services - Search Engine Optimization Specialist (0-4 yrs)
We are looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Requirements and Responsibilities :
- Proven SEO experience
- Conducting keyword research using dedicated software, and generating new keyword ideas.
- Analyzing website and social media pages, then making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring website traffic, search results, and developing strategies.
- Generating content ideas and delegating these to the team.
- Overseeing content creation and offering suggestions.
- Updating outdated content.
- Optimizing pages for desktop, tablet, and mobile use.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Managing paid search campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with new trends and best SEO practices.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- I strongly recommend the applicants to look into the websites mentioned below and understand what we do before applying for this position
For more information about the company please visit :
www.spiceblue.com | www.alltimedesign.com