Speedlabs - Territory Manager - Sales (2-6 yrs)
Role : Team Leader - Sales
- This would be an individual sales contributor as well as a team lead position and would be managing Sales Team
- The role would require developing new relationships with School Principals/Coordinators/key decision-makers and leveraging your existing relationships with schools to propose tech platform education solutions designed by Speedlabs for academic and co-curricular requirements of the school students.
- This would require daily sales calls/meetings and prefer someone who has been delivering on weekly/monthly targets.
Key Requirements :
- B2B /B2C relationships and sales experience 2- 5 years preferably in education, schools, SaaS
- Relationships with School Principals/Coordinators is preferable
- Should have sales team handling experience
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Give prompt reports on crucial issues to direct senior officer, suggest answers where obtainable.
- Assist team members to intensify sales via training on sales methods.
- Generate action plans to enhance the performance and productive capacity of underperforming personnel.
- MBA preferred but not mandatory; focus would be on the experience that you bring.