Specialist - Search Engine Optimization - Personal Care Startup (2-5 yrs)
Our client is a personal care startup, dealing in hair care & beauty category. They are expanding rapidly, and looking forward to hire for SEO Specialists for their team!
1. Own and drive SEO growth for the company's websites - research, planning, on-page, off-page, conversion, site-optimization and any other efforts needed for SEO success.
2. Improve rankings of product pages as well as content pages on important relevant terms, and drive traffic and revenue for the e-commerce stores.
3. Be on top of SEO trends, ranking methods, tips, tricks and tools.
4. Work with other teams - content, website, marketing and leadership teams wherever need be to drive SEO success
5. Own, improve and report key metrics. Be on top of data and analytics tools required to grow well on SEO
1. Total experience of 2+ years in a relevant role. Experience of having driven a B2C eCommerce website's SEO is a must.
2. Fantastic hands-on experience and expertise in driving search engine ranks. Experience in keyword research, on-page and off-page efforts.
3. Love for numbers. Excel proficiency is a must. Analytical, problem-solving mind.
4. Big on learning. Self-motivated, with attention to detail. Desire to work in a creative, growing, fast-paced startup environment.