Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (2-3 yrs)
- Developing SEO based strategies and optimizing traffic by promoting contents like Blogs, Guest Blogs and PR.
- The SEO Analyst is responsible for conducting competitive analysis and implement SEO strategies for different geo-locations .
- Experience with On-Page and Off - Page Optimization, link building, listings, keyword analysis, competitor analysis, Content Optimization, interlink structure design.
- Certified in Google Analytics, SEMrush, Google AdWords preferred. Takes fully charge of dashboard creation and reporting.
- Extensive knowledge of latest SEO Trends and online marketing channels.
- Works independently, determined, tech-savvy to the core.