Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:58 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Specialist - Sales - Education (2-5 yrs)
- Tremendous opportunity to grow in an early-stage startup
- Flexible working hours and leave policy
- Open work culture with commitment to diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
- Our client is a learning platform with role-based, immersive programs that enable children to discover and develop their creative potential and future-ready skills.
You will be responsible for :
- Connecting and interacting with parents to sell premium product over calls
- Attending to enquires of parents over phone, whatsapp and email
- Ensuring steps across customer journey are executed on-time and as per templates
- Communicating with referrals to personalise the product to their needs
- Tracking all channels for leads and updating CRM
- Tracking special request of parents/kids and coordinating with operations team to fulfil customer requirements
- Analysing sales process and systems and improve customer outreach and pipeline management
- Generating reports per schedule or ad-hoc for various use cases of senior management
- Maintaining data quality through daily update of systems
- Updating templates where needed.
- You have a Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of Sales experience, and have used a CRM.
- You are able to handle and empathise with parents of 4-14 year kids
- You are able to work remotely with a reliable laptop, mobile and internet connection
- You show skills in planing, organising, executing and following up throughout sales process
- You have demonstrated record of meeting/exceeding sales goals
- You are an initiative team player, with the drive and curiosity to learn and grow
- You continuously strive for excellence
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are willing to undertake 6 days work week.