Manager at GloFans
Views:64 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Specialist - Public Relations - IT (3-6 yrs)
Public relations specialists will be responsible for growing, shaping, and maintaining a company's reputation and brand. The candidate will be tasked with identifying media opportunities, maintaining existing media relations, and promoting positive public awareness of the company through external communications.
- Strategize and execute monthly and annual PR plans and strategies.
- Drafting press releases, media announcements, speeches, statements, and so on.
- Ideate and create compelling PR content that conveys the brand story convincingly and in an inspiring manner.
- Build and maintain targeted media lists, establish and nurture relationships with key reporters, internal stakeholders, journalists, opinion makers, influencers & bloggers.
- Plan and execute press conferences whenever needed and actively participate in press events.
- Monitor and analyse effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management.
Experience and Education Required:
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in public relations or corporate communications
- Any Bachelor's/ PG degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of contemporary media and its operations, broad economic trends and news
- Good influencing, negotiating and conflict management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills