HR Manager at Jalan Technology Consulting
Views:136 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Specialist - Market Research - IT (0-1 yrs)
Market Research Specialist
About Jalan Technology Consulting (https://www.jalantechnologies.com) :
We are a software company that provides software solutions to businesses. We are a team of software experts who enjoy helping businesses solve their business problems with technology. We have worked with Microsoft, Google, and other startups and leading technology companies.
About the Role :
With the guidance of ex-IITians, ex-Microsoft, you will be a part of the sales team where your primary function is to understand the market and identify the potential leads for our business.
From time to time, you will be guided and provided information about various analytics and sales tools.
In the end, we would like you to drive the outbound sales part by yourself and boost our sales effort.
Day-to-day responsibilities include :
- Doing market research and generating qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team in the CRM system
- Reaching out to prospects via email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system
- Navigating through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position JTC as a compelling solution
- Maintaining and updating an accurate log of activity in the CRM system
- Conveying summarized key findings from email conversations to the rest of the team
- Performing other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal- and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone/email promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Ability to quickly learn new tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.