Operations at ComplianceTrack
Views:58 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Specialist - Email Marketing - eCommerce (3-15 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and responsible person to provide support to our digital marketing business.
Job Profile :
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in webEngae or similar working tools is mandatory.
- Experience in Luxury Fashion will be preferred.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes.
- Create email databases for lead generation.
- Track and analyse the email marketing campaigns for key metrics, use statistical analysis, post campaign behavioural response to strategize and develop campaign nurturing
- Own and manage our customer/prospect database - acquisition, segmentation, optimization, integration, maintenance.
Job Specification :
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in managing e-mail marketing (operationally & strategically) for e-commerce company. Preferred in fashion and lifestyle company.
- One should have prior experience in database segmentation, scheduling e-mails, optimizing revenue from e-mail marketing, maintaining e-mail reports; and preferably should know basic HTML.
- Knowledge in WebEnage or similar tool will be required.