Specialist - Digital Media Marketing - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
Digital Media Specialist with experience in (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google adwords, ASO, SEO)
About Company :
The company operates in the exponentially growing Indian e-commerce industry aiming to take advantage of the emerging digital India to take online shopping a step further into the future.
Location : Hisar
Experience : 4 - 10 Years
Function : Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
We are looking for a highly skilled Digital media specialist who is comfortable with all digital channel of promotion and has experience with optimisations and conversions of advertisements into actual orders and measurable Results. the candidate will be expected to handle all our digital media needs and it would help if he/she has experience in doing search engine optimisations and app store optimisations as well we have designers who can make the creatives and provide the material but the candidate will have to lead them into what creatives are needed and guide on as to what would be the best possible creative for maximum results. the candidate needs to know how to look and analyse data collected from previous adds and make use of that data to improve and optimise our target audience and locations for maximum output with the minimum spends.
Digital Media specialists will be required to see out a project from conception to finalisation and be required to maintain and optimise these campaigns for maximum possible results, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail.
Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Guiding in creation of creatives and selection of materials required .
- Helping with the Script development for images and video content .
- Managing and creating social Media campaigns across digital platforms.
- Optimising pages and campaigns for best results and highest reach.
- Ensuring the best quality advertisements on digital media
- Identifying the most suitable target audiences and locations for maximum conversions.
- Working alongside graphic designers for design and features.
- Seeing through a campaign from conception to finished product.
- Managing Page customer responses and customer reviews and delivering helpful information for product improvement.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in E- Commerce applications and related competitive campaigns.
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 7:00 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time