Specialist - Digital Marketing /Google Adwords (3-4 yrs)
Hiring for Product based company with the role of Digital Marketing /Google Adwords Specialist.
Experience Level: 2.5 years to 4 Years Only
CTC: Max upto 4 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days Only
- Highly-creative Digital Marketer who can plan, execute, and optimize online marketing campaigns across through Google AdWords, Google Display Network & Google Remarketing and Retargeting. Facebook & Instagram, LinkedIn would be a plus.
- The ideal Candidate should be able to develop engaging written, graphic and video content, while staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends. The ideal candidate must possess strong analytical skills, a good understanding of consumer behavior and prior experience in digital marketing.
Responsibilities and duties :
- Perform management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of client
- Design, create and manage digital marketing campaigns across through Google Adwords, Google Shopping & GDN
- Manage all digital marketing channel
- Provide creative ideas to design content for campaigns, select target audiences and understand consumer behavior
- Measure performance and create daily reports for the performance and making recommendations for amendments and improvements
- Strong understanding of digital marketing trends, new social media sites, web technologies, changes in algorithms and best practice
- Knowledge of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, SEMrush, Web Trends etc.
- Having in depth knowledge for Search Network, Display Network, Remarketing, Shopping Campaign, Video Marketing, In market, Affiliate Marketing, You tube Campaign etc.
Skills and requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field not mandatory.
- Certified in Digital Marketing is a bonus. Prior experience of running digital campaigns on Google AdWords. Google Shopping, and Facebook, Google and Instagram.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of tools such as SEMrush, AdWords, Google Analytics.