Recruiter at Career Peach
Views:105 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Specialist - Digital Marketing (1-7 yrs)
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development and execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR, events, retail and business product marketing teams.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including teksavvy.com (home page and top level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Managing digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
- Presenting recommendations to Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.