Recruiter at Career Peach
Views:194 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Customer Support - Chat Process - Social Media Domain (3-7 yrs)
- Provide an excellent customer experience shopping on website engaging the customer with professional courtesy and support.
- Assist customers in locating items and / or provide alternatives.
- Offer timely and accurate information to the customer and place summary of conversation into system.
- Explain available billing options.
- Assist with navigation of the site.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Will provide customer support via live chat, social media and email in a way that reflects our client's culture.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Social Media Chat Representative Core Learning Path I and Path II and a desire to excel in Social Media Chat Representative Core Learning Path III.
- Handle first tier customer escalations.
- Ability to document coaching and incident opportunities.
- Embrace the Services Team Principles and demonstrate a commitment to our Values and Culture.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE :
- High school diploma or GED with seven or more years of experience in a call center operation, bilingual skills a plus.
- Exhibit motivation, discipline, reliability, and flexibility.
- Bright, articulate, detail-oriented with a desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Good documentation, comprehension (ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present), and composition skills (ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response).
- Action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in creating the best ordering experience and correcting post-sale problems.
- Self-motivated; thinks like an entrepreneur, constantly innovating and driving positive change, but more importantly, consistently deliver results.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to approach problems logically.
- Demonstrate learning and decision-making skills.
- Customer retention, upsell, and cross sales skills.
- Ability to influence and persuade others.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Ability to effectively utilize various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite with excellent typing skills (minimum of 40 words per minute).
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet, website, and competitor websites.
- An ambassador of our Core Value: Teamwork, Honesty, Commitment, Passion and Positive Attitude.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS :
- Moving self in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments.
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one workplace to another.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 40 pounds in all directions.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.