Specialist - Customer Success (1-3 yrs)
- We at BlogVault are looking for a Customer Success Specialist who is keen to administer and manage our customer success function. If you- re someone who loves challenging work and enthusiastic to work in a team, then you- re the one for us!
- 1+ Years Experience as a Customer Success Manager is an added Advantage.
- At BlogVault, you won't just be a Customer Success Specialist, but can also acquire knowledge and grow by exploring in different areas.
- The Customer Success Specialist will proactively engage with customers to provide strategic and tactical guidance to them in order to increase the value they acquire from BlogVault and other products.
- Own the following key metrics
- Increase Upsells
- Increase loyalty and thereby reduce churn
- Increase Product-Adoption
- Understand customer journey
- Engage proactively with customers using the engagement model (based on customer segment) laid out
- Understand and document customer's business flow (for large customers) and deep understanding of use-cases
- Have deep product knowledge of all product lines. Ability to showcase product demo + work out solutions for business use cases using best product-fit
- Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program (stakeholder mapping)
- Evaluate how customers manage our product suite investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains (process & tools)
- Promote awareness of the latest innovations BlogVault is releasing (products/features in pipeline)
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed
- Work with Program Manager (Customer Success) to derive data driven insights/intelligence to run focused and result-oriented customer engagement programs. Understanding of SaaS metrics
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills
- Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of both large and small clients
- Ability to report and share client's status on a timely/pre-defined interval
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science + Business Education preferred
- 1+ years of experience required in similar role.
We are looking for someone who is :
- Knows how to have fun but also be serious and get the work done
- Creates challenges for themselves
- Can come up with ideas and execute them
- Driven to self-learn and solve problems
- Energetic and creative
- Prides themselves on their work and accomplishments
- Strives for quality and to add value to the reader
- Takes ownership of the work
- Sets their own deadlines and meets them
- Can work independently with minimal guidance
- Ask when they don't know the answer
- Questions things when they're not sure
- Loves to explore and discover
We get a wholesome hot homemade lunch everyday courtesy of the company. We have a fully stocked pantry to keep you going. We go out often for fun lunches or dinners. There are no closed doors. Everyone is approachable and on the same level. We generally work from 10am to 6pm, but we don- t have fixed timings as long as you get the work done.\
About BlogVault :
Founded in 2010, BlogVault is a company dedicated to providing the most reliable backup and security solutions to WordPress sites. We are trusted by over 500,000 site owners and have restored 1 million+ websites with close to 100% success rate.