Partner at Smidee Talent Network
Views:73 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Specialist - Business Development/Client Acquisition - AV Product (0-4 yrs)
Business Development- Client Acquisition Specialist
A leading AV company is looking for Client Acquisition Specialists.
- B. TECH/B.E. - Electronics (Preferred) or MBA - Marketing / Any Equivalent Graduate
Key Skills :
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, problem-solving skills. Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Multitasking, Mapping Clients
Primary Competencies :
- Can-do attitude, time management, negotiations & people management, problem solving attitude, customer service orientation, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure
- Travel mode : Should own a Two-Wheeler and be open for travel.
Job Profile :
- Vigorous Cold calling, fixing up client meetings, providing Our Product demos.
- To source and secure new business to ensure optimal growth for the company products, in accordance with new business leads targets set.
- To develop new accounts to meet Lead targets through effective technical sales presentations and utilization of support services & manage all sales activities for the products across India.
- Identifying, prospecting, signing, and building organizational relationships with key customers across all geographies.
- Remain informed and up to date with regards to Industry related news, Competitors activity, product knowledge and continuously strive to develop own skills and knowledge in order to perform optimally.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- Contribute to Annual Sales/ marketing plans, contribute to key/ target customers targeting.
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Communicate to and work with the other departments to resolve unique customer issues/concerns.
- Should be conversant with closely checking upon the Purchase Order of the client & take action/check clarification within specified time period
- Attend and participate in workshops and training programs as and when offered & attend all Sales Meetings.
- Identifies sales revenue trends by client.
- Identifies new product and new client sales opportunities by industry sector and by state.
- Based on analysis, contribute to the thinking around sales strategy such as tactical campaigns, pricing, product and Service delivery.