HR Executive at Span Pump Private Limited
Views:203 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Span Pumps - Executive - Sales & Marketing (4-6 yrs)
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a right approach to be selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new customers.
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across to enhance sales.
- Find business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Analyze customer needs and identify sales opportunities.
- Maintain regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
- Reconcile and share monthly inventory of all inputs and samples
- Timely and accurate reporting as per systems & process laid out by the organization
- Respond promptly to all expert queries within the individual's area of knowledge and to seek support to resolve the same
- Coordination with clients, Market Study, taking leads and converting them to business opportunity.
- Responsible for lead generation, Maintaining Client Relationship and Deepening, Cross-selling and Conversion of leads into Business Opportunities.
- Ability to pitch and demo the Product / Solution to clients as per the requirements.
- Actively collaborate with the Product and Development team to deliver the Solution / Product.
- Develop Relationship with Client and Promote Other Businesses of Company.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customers via calls and schedule required demos
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 4-6 years' quota carrying sales/marketing experience
- Creative, enthusiastic and energetic with great interpersonal skills and should be able to present ideas with conviction.
- Good customer service skills, soft-skills and telephone etiquette.
- Good Presentation, Negotiation and Prospecting Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.