HR Recruiter at Sourcedesk Global Pvt Ltd
Views:142 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sourcedesk Global - Specialist - Google Adwords/PPC & Social Media Advertising (3-7 yrs)
Google Adwords (PPC) & Social Media Ads Specialist/ Search Engine Marketing/SEM Specialist
Do you consider yourself to have the Googliness gene? Do you have a favorite ad extension when you're running a conversion campaign? If you're looking for an exciting career opportunity in digital advertising and marketing, working with a fast-growing company that runs on-going digital and social campaigns for Canadian and USA clients, then SourceDesk Global is the place for you!
We are looking for an experienced Googler that has success with paid search campaigns using Google AdWords and Social Media ads. This role will plan and manage paid search campaigns for clients across different industries, analyze performance data, and optimize campaigns. The ideal Google AdWords Specialist candidate will be someone who will take initiative and find ways to solve problems to drive results using AdWords.
You'll be handling the day to day management of digital media search campaigns with a heavy focus on getting the best ROI. We already do some pretty cool things with digital marketing, so we want someone who can do some pretty cool things with AdWords & Social Media Ads to join the party.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in digital marketing; minimum of 3 years required
- Experience and success with Google AdWords
- Experience and success with Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram)
- History of achieving strong ROI for clients
- Ability to analyze data to optimize for strong performance
- Ability to conduct keyword research, analysis and new keyword opportunities for clients
- Learn and understand client's business and competition
- Stay informed with Paid Search industry best practices, new trends and technologies, and platform updates
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, and challenging environment
- Excellent English verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of digital advertising technology, including: targeting, smart shopping campaigns, remarketing, conversion tracking, and more
- Minimum of a Post Secondary education or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why SourceDesk Global ?
At SourceDesk Global we believe people are the greatest part of our business, that's why were invested in finding driven, passionate, and charismatic individuals to become a part of our team.
At SourceDesk Global, we care less about your badges of honor and more about who you are and what you've accomplished. We are a positive opportunity employer and give opportunities less on the school you graduated from and more on what you've done as a well-rounded human-being. When applying be sure to send us YOU, not just your accolades.
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Role Category: Online/Digital Marketing
Role: Search Engine Marketing/SEM Specialist
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.