HR Recruiter at Sourcedesk Global Pvt Ltd
Views:106 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sourcedesk Global - Senior Executive - Search Engine Optimization (3-8 yrs)
Are you an experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional at working with search algorithms and knows how to apply advanced optimization strategies? If digital strategy is your thing and you have a knack for analyzing data and a track record of staying up to date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies.
Then this "Senior SEO Executive" position at SourceDesk Global is perfect for you. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of SEO strategies for our clients. This role requires management of Search Engine Optimization responsibilities of client's websites. Bring on SEO solution expertise in projects for effective delivery of broad milestones as well as micro level tasks in projects to achieve the campaign KPIs and business goals for clients.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Management and optimization of SEO strategies
- Accountable for the identification and achievement of SEO Key Performance Indicators
- Communicate strategies and results of SEO efforts to management team on monthly performance reviews.
- Drives and owns Sorcedesk Global's SEO strategy and best practices, leading other members of the team to successful implementation for clients to improve performance.
- Initiate optimization tests with team and presents data points that result in execution changes
- Analyze client platform standard website architecture, content, linking and other factors to identify issues and opportunities for SEO.
- Work with technical team to enhance website conversions and recommend ideas for increased user engagement.
- Work with SEO team to implement SEO on-page and off-page strategies
- Working closely with Content Writing and Content Marketing Teams to develop content strategy.
- Study search demand to identify growth opportunities for our clients.
Skills & Requirements :
- Post graduate Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3+ years SEO experience. Knowledge of technical aspects of search engines, search algorithms and how they apply to aspects of SEO
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO, website analytics, site architecture, internal and external linking knowledge
- Strong experience in the use of Google Analytics
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through data analysis and critical thinking
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities
- Self-starter approach, with the ability to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility as time permits.
Perks and Benefits :
Incentives and Bonuses
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.