HR Recruiter at Sourcedesk Global Pvt Ltd
Views:45 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sourcedesk Global - Senior Content Writer - Accounting/Finance Vertical (3-7 yrs)
Sourcedesk Global services many clients in the Finance & Accounting industry. We pride ourselves on providing quality service that is results-oriented as well as our status as a top tier marketing agency.
We are looking to add a driven Technical Writer to our verse content team. Our ideal candidate will collaborate with a wide range of internal stakeholders to develop our corporate technical content. They will possess a high level of technical aptitude, strong interpersonal skills, an inquisitive mindset, and a passion for providing customers with an exceptional user experience.
A Sourcedesk Global Writer is dedicated to producing strong, creative and industry-specific pieces that are incorporated into content marketing campaigns for clients in these specific industries. Viable candidates must handle white papers, case studies, landing pages, infographic outlines, video blog scripts and long-form articles based on an approved brief.
The Technical Writer must be comfortable writing to both B2B and B2C audiences, as well as writing and researching confidently, and on deadline.
Are you an accomplished and versatile digital content creator with a passion in Finance & Accounting? You can produce writing that both educates our clients and drives sales? You can write content with an analytical and statistical focus?
If this is you Please Apply Immediately.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collect and analyze original and secondary data to deliver Accounting and Finance insights to reporters and consumers.
- Produce a high-volume of short-form research articles, as well as in-depth studies about credit, debt, budgeting, accounting, finance and various other personal finance topics.
- Execute a variety of research methods, including creating and analyzing survey data, conducting interviews, and writing white papers.
- Keep up-to-date on industry news and ensure we're always delivering timely and relevant research to our target audiences.
- Develop, write and edit content that both reflects our brand and is formatted for SEO, including blog posts, promotional material, informational guides, social media posts and video scripts
- Manage content for our social media feeds, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube, while identifying trends to increase user engagement
- Collaborate with marketing team in creation of web pages, social media, blog posts and email campaigns
- Research emerging content marketing trends and present to senior marketing staff as needed
- Create content strategy Blogs, Multiple social media platform, Infographics, eMailers.
- Ability to write user manuals and technical specification documents, SOP's, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience's attention.
Required Candidate profile:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Economics.
- Previous experience as a financial writer or data journalist conducting quantitative and qualitative research, including interviews.
- Experience in writing General Business Content.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and written communications skills.
- Ideally first-language proficiency in English, or excellent written and spoken skills in English, preferably with excellent written and spoken skills in one or more local languages.
- The ability to express complex technical information in a clear and precise manner.
- Outstanding communication, writing, and grammar skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, deliver on time, and ensure high quality.
- A diverse portfolio of digital content that showcases a range of writing styles.
- A proven track record of creating material that reflect brand philosophies and contributes positively to inbound marketing strategies.
- Experience using content management systems, including Hootsuite and WordPress.
- Awareness of current and shifting content marketing trends.
- A skilled multi-tasker, who can handle multiple deadlines and work within a changing environment.
- Excels in a team setting, yet comfortable working independently on tasks when required.