HR Recruiter at Sourcedesk Global Pvt Ltd
Views:243 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Sourcedesk Global - eCommerce Marketplace Manager - Account Management (3-7 yrs)
Sourcedesk Global is seeking an Amazon and e-Commerce Account Manager. This is an exciting role, with responsibility for the development and execution of the Company eCommerce, digital and promotional activities on Amazon and other marketplace accounts.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Strong experience growing a business on Amazon, or other high-volume eCommerce platforms
- Is a detail-oriented, self-starter who doesn't need a lot of supervision, and holds self and others accountable for deliverables
- Is organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects by prioritizing, communicating with team members and using time management skills
- Lead and manage the e-Commerce and Marketing Activities for the portfolio of brands on Amazon and for other key marketplace accounts (Walmart, Target, etc.)
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast, plans and strategies
- Enhanced Content, SEO and Merchandising of products descriptions and data
- Reviews Reporting & Analytics for Amazon
- Generate and deliver weekly and monthly reporting, including sales, promotions, conversion, etc.
- Analyze and interpret data to uncover successes and opportunities that will assist in delivering objectives
- Communicate findings, solutions and best practices to drive growth
- Evaluate additional eCommerce channels, and determine market potential for new distribution channels
- Oversees and verifies reporting of eCommerce activities and other relevant data to provide appropriate insight and understanding of the marketplace
- University/College degree required or equivalent work experience
- MUST have experience working with or for Amazon, including direct P&L responsibility
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing, promoting and optimizing eCommerce stores
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Google Shopping and other eCommerce platforms is desired
- Brand or agency experience with Amazon Vendor Central is preferred
- Skilled project manager with experience in strategic planning and execution
- Experience with online market research
- Understanding of digital and mobile Marketing, and the utilization of social media
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business or similar digital marketing experience a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Office and various social media tools
Sourcedesk Global Private Limited - SourceDesk Global is one of the largest outsourcing agencies with offices in Canada, USA & India (Kolkata). We offer clients a wide range of business services including digital marketing, website design/development, google marketing, content marketing, virtual assistants and accounting services.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.