HR Recruiter at Sourcedesk Global Pvt Ltd
Views:96 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sourcedesk Global - Assistant Manager - Search Engine Optimization & Digital Marketing (5-9 yrs)
Whether you're planning to enhance your SEO and Digital Marketing career or exploring the career pathways open to you as a professional, SourceDesk Global is an organization you should join. This opportunity involves great exposure dealing with international clients and advancing your career within our organization.
This role will help manage and be accountable for defining and executing comprehensive digital marketing strategies with our team. Working alongside key leaders and leading a team of SEO, Content Writer and Paid Ad specialists to improve organic search rankings, referral, organic traffic, revenue, lead generation and conversions.
The candidate should have experience developing strategic and successful SEO and Digital Marketing campaigns. Strategy and creativity will allow the candidate to propose ideas which will increase the results we provide to our clients.
- Accountable for defining strategy and executing comprehensive SEO and Digital Marketing across several websites and in support of company goals.
- Collaborate with team members in all departments of SEO, Content, Web Design & Development teams to ensure that sites and content are built/optimized utilizing current best practices for site architecture, content, social and linking strategies.
- Manage/oversee technical website audits, information architecture optimization, content gap analysis, and external and internal linking analysis as they relate to organic optimization.
- Help manage content development to support SEO authority and traffic improvement by directly influencing the content calendar, content contributors and content voice/tone.
- Develop testing and optimization processes to continually improve efficiencies, program performance and competitive advantages.
- Create customized reports and present findings to the Senior and Executive Level Management.
- Help develop a process to educate writers, content managers, web developers and others on SEO/Digital Marketing best practices and content optimization.
- Stay up to date with industry developments and participate in the Digital Marketing and social content communities.
- University/College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience specifically SEO & Digital Marketing. Experience at large agency or in a corporate environment & leading a team of SEO & Digital Marketing.
- Proven strategic and tactical experience in all aspects of SEO & Digital Marketing including site architecture, content, linking, content development and social strategies.
- Leadership skills; experience working with a team of SEO & Digital.
- Executive level communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing SEO & Digital Marketing for multiple and large web properties.
- Superior knowledge of search engine criteria/algorithms, best practices, trends and industry developments.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; must have a data-driven decision-making orientation.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must be passionate about digital and interactive marketing strategies and integrated marketing.
- Must be motivated, a self-starter, and a perpetual learner.
- Proficient in web analytics applications (Google Analytics) and Webmaster tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.