Talent Acquisition at Sopra Banking Softwares
Views:13 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sopra Banking Software - Manager - Presales (6-8 yrs)
PS Manager- Sales (Pre-Sales)
- Sopra Banking Software, Noida,
India How would you shape finance ?
- Sopra Banking software has an opportunity for a Manager - Sales (Pre-Sales) in our team at the Noida location. Be part of one of the world's fastest-growing fintech's. Design the future of finance together with 5,000+ industry experts. Create your own tailor-made fintech career and find your own path. Be part of Sopra Banking Software, and let's carve out the future together. Discover SBS on YouTube.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Master's degree (relevant area of Business Studies, Finance)
- Three-plus years of direct proposal development experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Excellent Proposal Writing skills.
- Prior experience in assisting Bid/Proposal Managers in developing proposal structure and source content for bid responses as well as leading storyboard sessions.
- Extensive experience working in a team with blended locations.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to balance priorities, meet deadlines, and collaborate across multiple departments with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional writing, editing/proofreading, document formatting, communication, time management, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite required. What you will do
- Play a central role within bid teams of working collaboratively under pressure with colleagues to produce impactful, clear and compliant submissions Author, review, edit and proofread proposals and deliver high-quality responses to deadlines.
- Initiate and participate in post-submission bid reviews and coach in writing best practices.
- Review Annual Reports/Investor presentations and quickly assimilate the key focus areas for an organization.
About Sopra Banking Software :
- Our teams consist of exceptional people with Entrepreneurship, Diversity, Respect, and Collaboration as values at the core. We bring together people from different lifestyles, backgrounds, and cultures to partner with more than 1,500 leading financial institutions worldwide.
- The rich variety of our solutions, the strength of our conviction and our passion for innovation enable us to support our clients on a daily basis and in their future projects, as well as in their goals regarding financial inclusion.
- Our customers, based in over 80 countries, benefit every day from our technologies and software, as well as the expertise of our 5,000 employees.
- Sopra Banking Software is a subsidiary of the Sopra Steria Group, a European leader in consulting, digital services and software development. With more than 46,000 employees, the Sopra Steria Group generated a turnover of - 4.3 billion in 2020. And with the power of our parent group, Sopra Steria, behind us, anything is possible for our teams and our partners.
Interested candidates can share their Resumes