HR at Solytics Partners
Views:203 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Solytics Partners - Intern - Presales (0-1 yrs)
- Solytics Partners provides Consulting and Solutions to Banking, Capital Markets, Asset Management, and Insurance firms.
- We leverage a combination of deep domain knowledge, advanced analytics, and technology to provide accelerated and efficient services and next-generation solutions. Our team of senior consultants comes with significant global experience in key markets and advanced degrees in STEM. Our regulatory-compliant solutions and services enable leading financial institutions and corporations to create and sustain competitive advantage.
Education Qualification : Students pursuing final year or freshers with B.Tech, MBA, BBA, and B.Com backgrounds.
Role Type : Internship for 6 months. Post-internship, interns will be given a full-time offer based on performance.
Job Description : We are looking for Presales Interns who will be responsible for working in the presales team on lead generation, outreach, marketing, and franchise activities. He/she would also be responsible for market research, competitor analysis, market sizing, PowerPoint presentation preparation for meetings, etc.
- Lead generation, validation, and database maintenance align with the firm's strategy, services, and product offerings.
- Carving out an effective sales outreach plan with the sales and delivery teams.
- Outreach to new prospects through emails, calls, and social media with a targeted pitch addressing their actual pain points (this would entail thorough research on the prospect beforehand).
- Relationship management for existing clients and warm prospects through planned, meticulous follow-ups.
- Provide analytical support to the sales team and all pertinent MIS requirements.
- Perform market research, competitor analysis, market sizing, etc., for our products and services.
- Preparing meeting packs for client meetings.
Desired Skills :
- Understanding of the financial services and risk management industry.
- Sharp problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adept at working with unstructured data to derive actionable insights - expertise in using MS Office suite.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on experience with various lead generation & qualification processes.
- Technology experience, especially in effectively using Sales CRM and related tools and processes.
- Comfortable working across geographies, i.e., MENA, USA, EU, APAC.
- Flexible to work in various shifts, i.e., MENA, USA, EU, APAC.
- Willingness to walk the extra mile to deliver superlative outcomes.