HR Manager at Solytics Partners
Views:31 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Solytics Partners - Executive - Presales (1-4 yrs)
Solytics is seeking strong Product management professionals with expertise in end-to-end to management of technology projects. He will be managing the technology Projects.
In this role, candidate will work with customers, engineering teams, operations, other product managers, UX designers, marketers, and sales to build and deliver products and functionality that are part of a market-leading solution portfolio.
You will be charged with delivering and driving the adoption of the product portfolio.
Key Responsibilities :
- Accountable for delivering detailed product requirements for upcoming products based on subject matter expertise and deep understanding of the market and from working closely with customers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
- Understand and analyze customer workflows at a deep level to translate market requirements to product development (write user stories, analyze and propose solutions, create mockups in collaboration with our UX team) and articulate the value proposition to downstream functions (marketing, sales, operations)
- Own your team backlog, triage bugs, prioritize items, and answer your teams questions. Participate in scrum meetings, sprint planning, standups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Conduct competitive analysis and market assessment for establishing go-to-market and partnership strategies that capitalize on market trends, customer needs, and competitive positioning
- Communicate product status and roadmap evolution to senior management
- Build effective relationships with sales, customers, partners, and other product groups
- Support sales and pre-sales to effectively demonstrate the latest solutions
- Present and discuss product roadmaps to partners and customers
Key Skills :
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 8 to10 years Product Management experience working with a software engineering development team; recent role 5+ years product management
- Demonstrated ability to collect user feedback and understand customer pain points
- Extensive experience with IT Service Management practices
- Experience documenting user stories, requirements and design
- Experience in assessing and articulating customer value of new capabilities
- Excellent communication, presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional, global teams.