Vice President at SolarSquare Energy
Views:60 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SolarSquare Energy - Zonal Sales Manager (4-8 yrs)
Zonal Sales Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
Sales & Marketing :
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage opportunities in business processes and contribute to the organization's short and long-term business goals.
- Evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations about the business and financial viability of alternative opportunities.
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential stakeholders and partners to promote the new processes and services
- Lead meetings and negotiations with stakeholders and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organization's business interests
- Creating marketing mix and finding key channels for new market activations
- Driving marketing campaigns using the optimal mix of digital and offline mediums
Customer Experience :
- Own the end-to-end experience of all customer segments.
- Interact with internal (engineering and logistics) teams to ensure a delightful, seamless experience for the end customers.
- Analyze feedback from appropriate networks or measurements within the organization
- Follow and ensure the progress and speed of development actions/projects are well defined and measured
People Management :
- Lead and coordinate improvement activities and development programs
- Lead, direct, evaluate and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely
Process Optimization :
- Manage and maintain the development roadmap in cooperation with all responsible functions
- Define dashboards for greater visibility and debugging customer acquisition, customer interaction, and project execution processes