HR Executive at Software Suggest
Views:21 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
SoftwareSuggest - Sales Development Representative (2-5 yrs)
Headquartered in Ahmedabad, Appitsimple is better known for its innovative "Digital Products" - SoftwareSuggest and CallHippo. It is an IT company that has been revolutionizing & simplifying the way organizations do business since Jan 2014.
We are a growing team of 180+ professional experts coming from diverse backgrounds who have keen expertise in dealing with Digital Products. A flexible work environment, a high level of empowerment, involvement in the company's business decisions, leadership development through mentoring, skills development initiatives are the big takeaways at Appitsimple Infotek.
Check: SoftwareSuggest: https://www.softwaresuggest.com/
- Established in 2014, SoftwareSuggest helps discover top Business Software & Service Providers. It just so happens to be the largest privately-held platform of its kind in India, and the fastest-growing one.
- Here, at SoftwareSuggest, we list, review, compare and provide free consultations for business software and services. Our goal is to match your business needs with the right software.
- Monthly traffic of over 300000 unique visitors
- 12794 software listed across 425 categories
- 357,551 businesses (and counting!) have used SoftwareSuggest to find the perfect software for their exact requirements.
- We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken sales development representative to expand our customer base. The sales development representative's responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
To be a successful sales development representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
Sales Development Representative Responsibilities :
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Present product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Sales Development Representative Requirements :
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.