Software Sales Specialist (2-4 yrs)
Job description :
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in inside sales
- Inside Sales Unit is strategic arm of Retail Insights .The unit helps to build the sales funnel & channel partners working closely with the Chief Marketing Director in APAC,UK,Dubai and SEA geographies.
- Inside Sales Executive is responsible for generating and qualifying leads for follow-up .
- Leads could be potential channel partnerships or account development actions or specific opportunities in the market.
- The position entails outbound calling, use of e-mail, and other methods in order to target and qualify potential prospects.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of success calling on senior-level corporate executives and the ability to identify key business issues and decision making processes.
- Preparing contact list as per the focus market segment.
- Profiling accounts & contacts prior to initiating interaction.
- Outbound campaign via Phone, Email & alternate channels
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Maintain and expand database of prospects within assigned territory
- Achieve Business Targets as assigned from time to time.
- Must have multi channel based appointment setting / lead / demand generation, prospecting experience
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Preferably working experience in software products or service sector from Retail,CRM,ERP,SAAS
- Develop email marketing plan and execute the campaigns
- Lead generation via cold calling,email marketing through LinkedIn to identify the potential clients.
- Build relationship with the clients over Online,setup meetings (Key KRA)
- Candidate having experience in UK, USA and Australia process would be given preference.
- Ability to develop and sustain relationship with target remotely via phone,email and other alternate channels
- Responsible for generating new business from online bidding portals, managing other sources, client requirements, client relationship channels and responding to RFI, RFP etc
- Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies