Senior Manager at Softlabs Group
Views:61 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Softlabs Group - Associate - Sales & Marketing (5-10 yrs)
A South Africa based company having seasoned experts with 20 plus years of experience, savvy consultants with broad business and subject matter expertise, and sharp business analysts is currently looking for Sales and Marketing Associates to join our team in Mumbai, India
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in selling and marketing IT Training Institutes, IT Training, Preferably Emerging Tech like AI, ML, Blockchain etc.
- At least a graduate in Science or any faculty like Computer Science so he/she understands the technology they are selling
- Needs to be willing to travel in Mumbai, Pune, Kolhapur
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs, developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Marketing Concepts
- Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Understanding the Customer
- Product Development
- Client Relationships
- Creative Services
- Strong Communication skills
- Industry experience required
Job Type: Full-time