HR Manager at Socio Loca
Views:58 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Socio Loca - Advertising Specialist (2-3 yrs)
Opening/ Position details :
- Title - Ad Expert / Specialist
Experience - Minimum 2 years of experience
Type- Full time, Monday- Friday
Industry- Digital Marketing
Company Name- SocioLoca
Company Location - India, Dubai
Job Placement - Pune, India
- Exemplary Communication skills & grasp over the English language
- Thorough knowledge of the Digital Marketing Industry
- Experience- 2+ Years
- Age Group - 23-31
- Educational Qualification- Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Job Description and Key requirements:
- Managing, Set Up, Optimization and Execution of Ad Strategies.
- Knowledge of Facebook, Google and Instagram Ads, with what changes have happened post the latest iOS updates.
- Ad Strategy development based on insights and targets required to be achieved by the Clients.
- A decent understanding of SEO.
- Experience with Mailchimp and Shopify.
- Pixel setup and Multifunnel setups.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, Merchant Center, Google Analytics, and the setting up of Google Analytics.
- Work with company's supervisor in developing the strategies for project management and execution
- Coordinate and guide the creative services, media strategy, and social media management functions of the company.
- Work with sales and advertising team to develop product promotions
- Coordinate with writers, graphic artists and other departments to execute the advertising projects
- Setting up new accounts and campaigns on Facebook and Google.
- Manage and retain keyword list updates.
- Working with multiple brands during the course of the project.
- Track and compare search results and search success through primary search channels
- Provide ideas for a creative copywriting.
- Ability to assimilate, understand and add actions points to data received.
- Assist in the management and tracking of keyword bids, expenditure caps and other primary account metrics.
- Producing reports for Ad management and insights
- Checking and monitoring existing Ad campaigns and making recommendations on how to optimize and update them.
- Making suggestions for creative Ad campaigns and templates.
- Optimizing ads based on results and suggesting strategies and then implementing them.
- Plan, develop and create advertising campaigns.
- Formation of effective and efficient google Ad strategies
- Assisting with on-going campaign
- Provide strategic analysis and feedback on advertising campaigns.