SocialPilot - Senior Executive - Pay PerClick/Google Adwords (4-5 yrs)
What You- ll Do :
- Conducting end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting, and optimization of AdWords (Search) campaign
- Managing and maintaining updates for large keyword lists.
- Assisting the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and help in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Provide creative copy suggestions.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Communicating with team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- 3-5 years of in-house or agency Google Ads experience
- Should be highly analytical, with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and draw actionable campaign insights
- AdWords certification is a plus.
- Experience in working with popular PPC platforms like Yahoo, Bing is a plus
- Comfortable with Ad copywriting
- Self-motivated and has a growth mindset to stay abreast of current trends and utilize those in the ads/campaigns.
- Should have a disdain for the status-quo; able to think and act outside the confines of the job description, desire to contribute value in other areas of growth.