Social Orange - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (4-5 yrs)
Job brief :
SEO Managers are responsible for planning, implementing and managing the company's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, keyword strategy etc...
Job description :
- An SEO marketing manager job description includes technical website optimization, coordinating the creation and submission of website content, and building an online community and backlinks. It often requires strategic planning, campaign organization, and other project management duties. An SEO manager should often monitor a project from inception to completion and must work cooperatively with team members to accomplish SEO goals.
- Some specific competencies required for SEO managers include keyword research, market analysis, and content optimization. SEO managers also use analytics to determine the effectiveness of Internet marketing campaigns and maintain ongoing contact with clients on the progress of the projects.
- Proven working experience (3-5 years) in SEO.
- Excellent writing, presentation, strategy making and communication skills.
- Demonstrable web optimizing experience and knowledge on SEO tools.
- Adequate knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of a business.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability.
- Fluency in English is must and any other regional language will be an added benefit.
- Skills like Communication, Marketing, Business, creative skills, prior agency background will give you a better chance.
- Open the below link to apply for your favourite job.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.