Social Media Strategist (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for a Social Media Strategist to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
a) Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
b) Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, et cetera).
c) Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
d) Making engaging Ad Copies for a Strong Digital Presence
e) Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
f) Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
g) Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
h) Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, WebTrends etc.)
i) Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
j) Maintain partnerships with media agencies(PR, Branding) and vendors
- Proven experience in Social Media Marketing or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Working Days : 6 Days a Week (9:00 AM to 6:30 PM)
Job Nature : Full Time