Founder at HrCadre Consulting
Views:17 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Social Media Specialist - Social Learning Network (2-5 yrs)
We are hiring a social media specialist for Beyond Grades, Noida
Required Experience: 2 to 4 years
Budget: upto 35- 40k
We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to oversee Beyond Grades presence on multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. The social media executive should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. The ideal candidate will have a passion for our brand and mission.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Boost our online presence by developing a strategy, producing gripping content, analyzing usage data, managing campaigns, analyzing public feedback, and reporting on the effects of each key undertaking.
You should be three steps ahead of what's trending, with a creative eye on how to shape content through a strong brand voice, and have a zeal for knowing what will resonate socially and how to respond to trending cultural moments in real-time.
- Creating written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to take action.
- Collaborating with different influencers on Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Handling a team of social media interns and content writers
- Promoting upcoming webinars and workshops on social media platforms.
- Acquiring users and generating revenue
- Ideation and creative inputs on the content
- Strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers' interest
- Collaborating with Video editors and graphic Designers to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices & technologies
- Competitors Analysis
- Understanding User behavior & insight and regularly updating the content strategy accordingly
- Content Partnerships
- Support community management across social media channels
- Excellent content writing and copywriting skills
- In-depth knowledge of social media trends, social and meme culture, and how a clearly defined brand can cut through
- Knowledge of at least one design tool like Canva
- Creatively inclined and social media savvy.
- Knowledge and experience of Facebook and Instagram Ads.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites, including their algorithms.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Efficient and a high performer
- Creative firepower - love brainstorming and sharing new ideas for
- Unafraid to hustle, hustle, hustle
This position reports to the Head of Growth and Marketing and will be empowered to run projects on an individual and autonomous basis.
Please apply by submitting your resume along with a cover letter explaining your potential impact on Beyond Grades and why you're the ideal candidate for this role! As growth is one of our core values, the ideal candidate will be able to strategically make data-driven decisions to drive Beyond Grades' success and growth.