Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:357 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Social Media Specialist - Media Startup (2-6 yrs)
Join a high growth startup that is disrupting the media industry
Be a part of a firm that encourages innovation and creativity
Enjoy flexible working
Our clients is a mobile based service platform that summarise news making it easier for users to read and comprehend daily news articles. The company collates news from various sources, handpicks the best stories, and summarise them so that users can get themselves updated within minutes.With their recent funding from well know firms, they are now expanding their reach across SEA.
You will be responsible for :
- Promoting content and developing campaigns through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
Developing and building collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways, etc.
Proposing other marketing solutions and executing SEO/SEM.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Marketing Communications within the e-commerce industry.
- Experience within Social Media/ Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- You have the willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders