Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Social Media Specialist - Media Startup (2-10 yrs)
The Offer :
- Join a high growth startup that is disrupting the media industry
- Be a part of a firm that encourages innovation and creativity
- Enjoy flexible working options
The Employer :
Our client is a mobile application that summarizes news, making it easier for users to keep updated with daily news stories. They have been part of a top-notch accelerator program and following their recent funding from a well known VC, they are now expanding their team in Gurgaon
The Job :
The Social Media Specialist will work with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey. You will administer the creation and publishing of relevant, original, and high-quality content.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting content and developing campaigns through social advertising in the following channels: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Driving performance marketing via SEO/SEM.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Developing and building collaborative relationships with external companies to run campaigns/giveaways, etc.
- Proposing other marketing solutions and executing SEO/SEM.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally in Digital Marketing, Content Management or Marketing Communications ideally within a well known startup dealing with social media.
- Experience within Social Media / Viral Marketing and Performance marketing would be a strong advantage.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth and tight-knit company
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills.
- You have the willingness to learn and be able to pick up new skills quickly.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions for problems.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.