Director at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:3 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Social Media Specialist (5-8 yrs)
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, messaging & audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content and drive followers as well as page likes.
- Create weekly, monthly social media & content strategy.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, persistency, data analytics etc) to manage reputation, run campaigns and collect data for meaningful insights.
- Working knowledge of streaming tools like StreamYard, Youtube tools like tubebuddy, ORM tools like Locobuzz etc.
- Well versed with social media analytics, Youtube SEO, and other features.
. Knowledge of Online Marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
. Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
. Positive attitude, customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills
. Demonstrable Social Networking experience and Social Analytics tools knowledge.
. Experience in the field of Social Media, can be from brand or agency side, BFSI experience would be an added advantage.
Education: Graduates/ Post Graduates, Proven working experience in Social Media Marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist.
Experience: 5 - 8 Years