Social Media Role - Media (2-4 yrs)
Job Description : Social Media Representative.
Social media representatives are responsible for optimizing a company's social media goals. Their duties include responding to customers' queries via social media, managing the company's social media visibility, and reviewing social media campaigns. They are the main contact point for customers wanting to engage with the company via social media.
Social Media Representative Responsibilities :
- Attending to all customer queries, concerns, and comments posted to the company's social media platforms.
- Liaising with sales personnel, product managers, and the marketing team to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Reviewing all social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is removed.
- Working with the marketing team to develop comprehensive social media strategies.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with customers.
- Attending social media-related meetings as required to represent the company.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Staying informed on social media trends, innovations, and changes.
Social Media Representative Requirements :
- A bachelor's degree in social media management, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a social media representative, or a similar role.
- A year of customer service experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment