Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:22 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Social Media Role - Digital Transformation Firm (0-1 yrs)
- Leadership Opportunities
We are hiring for a Digital transformation company that encompasses services from creating your Brand identity through digitally defining your ideas and focusing on getting your products & services to the ever growing digital market thereby increasing your brand's awareness, sales and desire.
Social Media Executive :
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years experience in social media management
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional Knowledge of all social media platforms and tools required
- Agency background is a must.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Digital Marketing within Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders