Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:25 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Social Media Marketing Role (2-7 yrs)
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
Our client is a service based IT company.
A social media specialist is a skilled professional responsible for developing and executing social media strategies. They create engaging content, optimize company pages, and foster community interaction. Social media specialists are knowledgeable in various social media platforms and utilize analytics to drive customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customers' enquiries.
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent.
- Proven experience as social media marketer, SMO or similar role.
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge of standard and current SMO practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.