Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:117 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Social Media Management Role - Media & Entertainment (1-4 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
We are a Startup hiring for Social Media Management
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with brand plans and business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Working closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales and customer retention.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Managing relationships with external marketing agencies.
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across a range of social media platforms.
- Analysing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Consumer Insights / Market Research, Digital Marketing or Content Management within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within Content Management, Content Planning, Social Media / Viral Marketing, Content Analysis, Community Management, would be a strong advantage.
- You have good knowledge of Campaign Management Tools (Hubspot, Mailchimp).
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments