HR at Americian School District Education Association
Views:1253 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:261
Social Media Maintenance Role - Education (3-15 yrs)
Full time. Works in school. In March, 2022. Refer to school's schedule.
Be familiar with international education, knows how to update contents in platforms. Be creative and has his/her own ideas to design and promote our brand.
Job Description : We are currently recruiting a Social Media Maintenance who will support social marketing, across owned and operated channels as well as talent channels. Who has experience directly running and managing owned social channels, delivering social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
Functional Area: Advertising/Event Management/Media/PR
- Responsible for scheduling and posting social posts on platforms.
- Lead day-to-day community management - listening, drafting and pitching relevant responses to readers, talent, and partners in line with our guidelines and tone of voice, as well as identifying and escalating issues, and working alongside cross-functional teams to build responses.
- Monitor owned and earned social posts, flagging any feedback.
- Be involved in social media article writing, pictures and videos design.
- Maintain and update websites and other social media platforms.
- Be part of and work with multiple cross-functional teams on planning and executing integrated campaigns and projects on social.
- Cooperate with team on student enrollment.
- Design enrollment brochures.
- Help to develop and manage content development.
- Be flexible, committed, and willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
Candidate Requirement :
- 2+ years social media experience, including scheduling and calendar management, copywriting, and publishing
- Good understanding of all aspects of social media including channels, platforms, content, analytics, tools and creativity
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills, with ability to write concisely in a variety of voices across platforms
- Experience in track of multiple projects simultaneously and ensure deadlines are met
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A collaborative team-player who is ready to brainstorm and work on new social concepts.